Posted on

Water Leak

For minor water leaks such as a dripping radiator/pipe/tap, please apply any suitable measures to contain the leak and prevent damage by use of a towel/bucket etc. and if necessary, turn off the water supply via the stopcock (usually located under the kitchen sink or somewhere similar – see video clip below for guidance on this). Then proceed to report the issue to us via this system.

If the leak cannot be contained and/or it is causing damage to the property (especially if it is penetrating into an electrical fitting) it is classified as an emergency and it must be reported to us through this system and by telephone as soon as possible.

In those circumstances you should turn the water off immediately using the stopcock (this looks like a tap and is usually located under the kitchen sink, or somewhere similar. See video clip below for guidance on this)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *